Are These The 5 Worst Towns In Western New York?
Ask anyone who lives in the 716 knows this is an amazing place to live but it is not always sunshine and roses.
Niche.com put out a list of the best towns in Western New York this year and most of the towns on the top of the list are ones you would expect. Williamsville, Orchard Park, Amherst, and Clarence.
But with every list that ranks the good, the bad also is on that list.
Here is a peek at the Bottom five towns in Western New York.
5. Cambria - Cambria got good marks for public schools and was a good place to raise families. The biggest thing that hurt their grade was a lack of nightlife and diversity. Cambria got a C+ grade in those categories. Overall Cambria got a B grade.
4. Sanborn - Overall Sanborn was given a B grade. Housing and nightlife were two categories that brought down its overall grade. Sanborn did get an A for public schools.
3. Brant - The lack of jobs and bad weather really brought down Brant's overall score. Overall Brant was named the 3rd worst Buffalo suburb with an overall grade of B-.
2. Evans - Weather played a big part in why Evans was named the 2nd worst suburb in Western New York. Evans got a D+ for weather and overall received a grade of B-.
The Worst Town in Western New York is:
1. North Collins - Low scores for Public Schools and weather dropped North Collings to the bottom of the list. Again, it is not bad since North Collin's overall grade was a B-.